About EDR3RXD1 Compatible Water Filter
- 【Compatible Models】WFS for EDR3RXD1 Compatible Filter is compatible with Whirlpool 4396841 4396710 Filter 3 Drop 3 EDR3RXD1 Kenmore 469083 9083 469030 9030.
- 【Remove Contaminants】Whirlpool water filters 4396710 works with activated carbon to remove 99% odor, chlorine, distortion, rust, turbidity, heavy metals, and harmful sediment; to provide clean, healthy water for your family.
- 【Triple filtration technology 】Features triple filtration technology to maximize the filtration and provide a convenient, economical alternative to bottled water for you.
- 【Easy Replacement】Installing EDR3RXD1 Compatible Water Filter is effortless, just aim at the directions.
- 【How to use refrigerator water filtration】For the first time using WFS refrigerator filters, please flush approximately 4 gallons to maximize the efficiency of the filter, and please replace the dispensable filter every 3-6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
- 【Superior Service】Clean and healthy water mean a lot to our health. We aim to provide you with the best refrigerator water filter and let you enjoy having pure and clean water. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with an alternative.
Packaging may vary
|Max Temp (°F)
|Max Pressure (Psi)
||6 Months, 200 Gallons
|| Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Asbestos, Cyst Reduction, Mercury, Benzene, Turbidity, Pesticides, Atrazine
|| 0.5 GPM
||Pharmaceuticals, Mercury, Lead
Shipment takes about 3-7 days including processing time. We ship from the US directly.
There are three different carriers to make sure your products arrive at you on time.
- United Parcel Service ( UPS )
- United States Postal Service ( USPS )
How to Install Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter EDR3RXD1?
This is the installation of the EDR3RXD1 compatible water filter. To maximize contaminant reduction including pharmaceuticals, replace your filter every six months.
Be sure you have the correct filter if you need help to decide that the EDR3RXD1 water filter is right for your refrigerator, please feel free to contact us.
Remove your new filter from its packaging, lift the blue cap from the top of the
filter. Be sure the black rings are still in place.
Locate your filter in your refrigerator, for Whirlpool water filter EDR3RXD1, you'll find it on the left side of the base grille. Remove the filter by pressing and holding down the eject button while pulling it straight out on the filter cap. Remove the filter cartridge
cap by turning it counterclockwise until it stops and the ridge is aligned.
Then pull the cap straight off the end of the cartridge. Set aside the filter cap and do not discard it. Note that excess water may spill from the old filter so have a towel handy.
Time to install your new EDR3RXD1 compatible water filter. Place the filter cartridge cap on the new filter by aligning the ridge on the cap with the arrow on the filter. Turn the cap clockwise until it stops and snaps into place.
Hold the assembled cap and filter unit by the lip on the cap. So that the filter cartridge arrow is facing up.
Align the filter and cap unit with the opening in the grille base and push the new filter into the hole. Once the filter is completely inserted the eject button will pop back out now.
Now, flush four gallons through your refrigerator water dispenser before drinking. This removes any air and ensures the fast flow performance of the edr3rxd1 water filter for cleaner tasting water.