- 【Compatible Models】WFS EDR3RXD1 is compatible with Whirlpool 4396841 4396710 Filter 3 Drop 3 EDR3RXD1 Kenmore 469083 9083 469030 9030.
- 【Remove Contaminants】WFS for EDR3RXD1 water filter works with activated carbon to remove 99% odor, chlorine, distortion, rust, turbidity, heavy metals, and harmful sediment; to provide clean, healthy water for your family.
- 【Triple filtration technology 】Features triple filtration technology to maximize the filtration and provide a convenient, economical alternative to bottled water for you.
- 【Easy Replacement】Installing WFS EDR3RXD1 filter is effortless, just aim at the directions.
- 【How to use refrigerator water filtration】For the first time using WFS Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 Refrigerator Water Filter, please flush approximately 4 gallons to maximize the efficiency of the filter, and please replace the dispensable filter every 3-6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
- 【Superior Service】Clean and healthy water mean a lot to our health. We aim to provide you with the best refrigerator water filter and let you enjoy having pure and clean water. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with an alternative.
Packaging may vary
|Max Temp (°F)
|Max Pressure (Psi)
||6 Months, 200 Gallons
|| Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Asbestos, Cyst Reduction, Mercury, Benzene, Turbidity, Pesticides, Atrazine
|| 0.5 GPM
||Pharmaceuticals, Mercury, Lead
Shipment takes about 3-7 days including processing time. We ship from the US directly.
There are three different carriers to make sure your products arrive at you on time.
- United Parcel Service ( UPS )
- United States Postal Service ( USPS )
How to change the Whirlpool refrigerator water filters?
- Your disposable whirlpool refrigerator water filter should be replaced when indicated on your control display or at least every six months if you notice decreased water, flow to your dispenser or ice maker, change the filter sooner to alter your, refrigerator water filter first locate.
- The water filter cover door on the left side of the base grill hole, open the filter cover door as the door opens, the filter will be released and eject slightly from the housing once the door is entirely open.
- Pull the filter, straight out and discard it note there, maybe some water left in the screen, causing spilling to occur use a towel too, wipe up any spills remove the new filter, from the packaging, and take off the protective covers from the o-rings be, sure to check that the o-rings are still, in place after the covers are removed, fold the filter so that the series of, arrowheads on the label on the end of, the filter cartridge is pointing to the, left align the screen with the opening, and gently push the new screen into the hole as you insert the filter the cover, the door will begin to close to secure the screen within the housing push firmly on, the filter cover door until it snaps, closed anytime a filter is removed or, replaced you should flush the water, system to properly clean your water, system
- You will need to run three, gallons of water through the dispenser before use this helps to purge any air, and carbon fines from the system failure, to flush the water system may result in, dripping or slow water flow from the water dispenser.